Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why are you having this done?

I am becoming acutely aware of the simple fact that dumb people surround me. Moreove, I could probably write a book about the stupid things these people do, say, write, etc.

I work at a radiology office. I schedule exams for hospitals that our radiologists read exams for. Over the years I have seen exams done for many reasons. Some histories are amusing, some are interesting and then there are those that make you really question whether you would ever want to visit that particular doctor. With that, I leave you with today's reason for having an exam done.

Exam ordered: right shoulder xray
Reason for exam: abdomen and back pain

I am no rocket scientist, but the last time I checked, the shoulder and abdomen are in fairly different locations of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment