Saturday, February 28, 2009

Liquidated

Last night I designated as a night to catch up on the recorded shows sitting on the DVR. So I was only able to clear off a couple shows. The great part about the DVR is that I can skip the commercials. So, after watching a few shows, it was time for the news. Down side to real time television - commercials.

Not often do I pay attention to the commercials. However, one caught my eye last night. Circuit City. WHAT??? I thought they closed and liquidated everything! Somehow, this add slipped through the people in control of running commercials neglected to remember Circuit City's demise. Or, is the just no way liquidate commercials?

Oh well. I guess this just continues to show the...superiority (???) of our local television channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment